Everything you need to know about the Alabama vs. Arkansas online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide will play host to the Arkansas Razorbacks Saturday in a matchup of two SEC teams back on the winning track.
The Crimson Tide followed up a loss to Ole Miss with two-straight wins, including an embarrassment of Georgia last week in Athens. RB Derrick Henry ran through the Bulldogs carrying the ball 26 times for 148 yards and a score, while QB Jake Coker impressed in miserable weather conditions running and throwing for a touchdown in the victory. With the win over Georgia, Alabama owns a 34-13 record against teams in AP top 25, including an 18-7 mark against AP top-10 teams since 2007.
Arkansas’ miserable 2015 campaign took a turn for the better last week as the Razorbacks topped Tennessee for the 24-20 win in Knoxville. Head coach Bret Bielema earned just his third conference win with help from running backs Alex Collins and Rawleigh Williams, who each topped the 100-yard mark. The achievement was the first time Arkansas had two players rush for 100-plus in an SEC game since Nov. 3, 2007 against South Carolina and the first in an SEC road game since Oct. 20, 2007 at Ole Miss. The Razorbacks enter Saturday with a 2-3 record and are an even 1-1 in conference play.
Saturday’s matchup marks the 26th time that these two programs will meet. Arkansas will be looking to break Alabama’s eight-game winning streak over the Razorbacks and five-game winning streak at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Alabama vs. Arkansas online live stream options, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Date: Saturday, October 10
- Kickoff Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- National TV: ESPN
- Alabama vs. Arkansas Online Live Stream: Watch ESPN, Alabama Radio
Brandon Allen will play well enough to make this interesting. Arkansas is better than its record, and it showed excellent heart in the win over Tennessee, but Alabama is about to out-Arkansas, Arkansas, with a pounding ground attack that’ll control the clock and the game.
For the final score prediction visit Pete Fiutak’s Alabama vs. Arkansas game preview.
- Since the start of the 2009 season, no defense has allowed fewer touchdowns than the Crimson Tide. Alabama’s defense, led by coordinator Kirby Smart and head coach Nick Saban, has surrendered only 127 touchdowns over the last 85 games.
- Arkansas currently leads the SEC with just two sacks allowed. The Razorbacks have led the conference in that statistic in each of the past two years.
- Alabama’s 28-point victory margin in the 38-10 win over Georgia is the largest winning margin ever by a Crimson Tide team against a top-10 team at an opposing site.