Everything you need to know about the Arizona vs. Boise State online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
With a chance to stay undefeated early in the season, the No. 12 Arizona Wildcats will host the Boise State Broncos in the McKale Center, Tucson, Az.
The Wildcats, in Sean Miller’s seventh season as head coach, are being led by senior forward Ryan Anderson, who leads the team with 16.5 points per game. Both he and Dusan Ristic are averaging 8 rebounds per game as well.
Arizona is coming off a 90-60 win against Bradley while Boise State beat Northern Arizona 101-81 on Monday after dropping the season opener to Montanta 74-72.
It’ll be a showdown between Anderson and the Broncos’ senior guard Anthony Drmic, who leads Boise State with 22.5 points per game. The Broncos have the advantage from the perimter, shooting 40.5 percent from three. If they want a shot to beat Arizona, it’s going to be because of the long ball.
At the same time, the Wildcats need to hold their position and box out to control the boards if/when those three-point attempts are off the mark.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Arizona vs. Boise State online live stream, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Arizona vs. Boise State Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: McKale Center, Tucson, Az.
- Date: Thursday, November 19
- Tipoff Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
- National TV: PAC12
- Arizona vs. Boise State Online Live Stream: Pac-12 Network , Arizona IMG Radio Network
Arizona is ranked No. 12 for a reason. Miller is two wins away from tying Fred Snowden for third place in career wins in program history at 167 victories. First and second place on that list belong to Lute Olson (589 wins) and Fred Enke (509).
Miller will be one win away from that tie for third after the Wildcats take care of business against the Broncos. Arizona will control the glass, and Anderson will lead the game in scoring.
- Arizona enters Thursday night’s game with the longest active home winning streak in the nation at 40 games. It’s the third-longest streak in program history, which includes 81 games (1945-51) and 71 games (1987-92).
- The Wildcats have the nation’s longest active home winning streak at 40 consecutive wins on their home floor.
- This is the first meeting between Boise State and Arizona. The Broncos are 8-29 all-time against Pac-12 opponents, including a 2-21 mark on the road.
- Chandler Hutchison and James Webb III each recorded a double-double Monday, against Northern Arizona. It was the first of Hutchison’s career and ninth for Webb. It marked the first time since 2009, two Broncos had a double-double in the same game.