Everything you need to know about the Arizona vs. Washington online live stream, TV broadcast and matchup.
The No. 18 Arizona Wildcats will host the Washington Huskies on Thursday night in a Pac-12 battle.
The Wildcats (13-3, 1-2 Pac-12) have had some trouble as of late with back-to-back losses to UCLA and most recently a 4OT affair to USC. With the game against the Trojans tied at 101, Justin Simon fouled Elijah Stewart who made both of his free throws. Kadeem Allen was off the mark on a three-pointer as time expired to give USC the exhausting victory. Arizona had two players eclipse the 20-point mark in Allonzo Trier (25) and Gabe York (21), who both combined to play 108 minutes. Kaleb Tarczewski recorded his second straight double-double as he finished with 16 points and 12 rebounds. After Thursday’s game against Washington, the Wildcats will host Washington State on Saturday.
The Huskies (11-4, 3-0 Pac-12) are currently sitting atop the Pac-12 as the lone undefeated team in conference play. Washington is sporting three straight conference wins over UCLA, USC and last time out against rival Washington State. In a game that came down to overtime, Josh Hawkinson missed a free throw that would have tied the game at 96. Washington would hold on by hitting its free throws. The Huskies were led by Andrew Andrews, who had a game high 29 points and 10 rebounds for his fourth double-double of the season. Andrew’s backcourt partner Dejounte Murray finished with 25 points and seven assists. Washington will continue its trip in the desert, as it’ll battle Arizona State on Saturday.
Thursday’s game marks the 77th matchup between Arizona and Washington, a series the Wildcats lead 48-28 all-time. The Huskies are 13-14 against the Wildcats under Lorenzo Romar.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Arizona vs. Washington online live stream and TV broadcast information.
var _ndnq = _ndnq || ; _ndnq.push([’embed’]);
Arizona vs. Washington Online Live Stream, TV Broadcast Information
- Venue: McKale Center, Tucson, AZ.
- Date: Thursday, Jan. 14
- Tipoff Time: 9 p.m. EST
- National TV: Fox Sports 1
- Arizona vs. Washington Online Live Stream: Fox Sports Go, Arizona Radio Live Stream
- Washington has both the Pac-12’s leading overall scorer (Andrew Andrews – 21.6) and the Pac-12’s leading freshman scorer (Dejounte Murray – 15.2).
- Arizona owns the nations longest active home winning streak of 47 games at the McKale Center.
- Washington has forced double-digit turnovers in all 15 games this season and are currently eighth in the nation and tops in the Pac-12 in turnovers forced (17.47).