Everything you need to know about the Auburn vs. Kentucky online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
Fresh off of bye weeks, the Auburn Tigers and Kentucky Wildcats will kick off SEC play in Week 7 on Thursday night from Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington.
The Wildcats have quietly put together a 4-1 record in Mark Stoops’ third year, with two SEC wins under their belts already. Kentucky is only trailing Florida in the SEC East race.
The Tigers’ struggles have been well documented. Picked as a preseason title contender, Auburn stumbled to a 2-2 record in the first four games. The Tigers improved to 3-2 with a win over San Jose State, but despte the victory, the issues were still apparent in that game.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Auburn vs. Kentucky online live stream options, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Auburn vs. Kentucky Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Commonwealth Stadium
- Date: Thursday, October 15
- Kickoff Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- National TV: ESPN
- Auburn vs. Kentucky Online Live Stream: Watch ESPN, Auburn Radio Stream, Kentucky Radio Stream
This pretty much is what Kentucky is. It’s pretty good, and it’s going to end up going bowling, but the sky’s the limit for Auburn, who’s about to show that it’s a whole bunch better than it’s been over the first five games. It’s not going to be 2013, but it’ll be a stronger performance.
For the final score prediction visit Pete Fiutak’s Auburn vs. Kentucky game preview.
- Auburn leads the all-time series, which dates back to 1934, by a 25-6-1 margin. The Tigers are 12-4 all-time in games in Lexington.
- The Tigers are 21-25-4 in Thursday games since 1893. Kentucky is the 16th different opponent Auburn has played in a Thursday contest since 1893.
- Kentucky is playing the first Thursday night game in Commonwealth Stadium history and its first home Thursday game since 1939.