Everything you need to know about the Florida vs. Missouri online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
The No. 11 Florida Gators will travel to Columbia to take on the Missouri Tigers on Saturday in hopes to remain undefeated in 2015.
The Gators have taken the college football world by storm after knocking off Ole Miss at home last week to remain undefeated. Florida came out with its foot on the pedal and never looked back as QB Will Grier threw four touchdown passes in the first half on the way to the 38-10 victory. Grier converted 24 of his 29 passes on the day for 271 yards. The defense also did it’s part holding the SEC’s leading offense to just 10 points and forcing four turnovers. The Gators are now 3-0 in the SEC and in the driver’s seat for the East.
The Tigers are also coming off a conference win last week, handing the Head Ball Coach and South Carolina a 24-10 loss without starting QB Matty Mauk. Instead, Drew Lock took Mauk’s place and managed the game well, throwing for 136 yards on 21-of-28 passing with a pair of scores. Lock was the first freshman QB to start for the Tigers since Corby Jones in 1995. Missouri hopes to have its defense play with the same intensity it brought against the Gamecocks. The Tigers picked off South Carolina QB Lorenzoo Nunez three times. Missouri enters Saturday with a 4-1 record and is 1-1 in the SEC.
The Gators and Tigers have met just a handful of times with Missouri leading the all-time series 3-1. Florida is seeking revenge after Missouri blew out the Gators, 42-13, last fall in Gainesville.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Florida vs. Missouri online live stream options, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Florida vs. Missouri Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
- Date: Saturday, October 10
- Kickoff Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- National TV: SEC Network
- Florida vs. Missouri Online Live Stream: Watch ESPN, Missouri Radio
Missouri has had Florida’s number for the last two years, but the Gator D will shut down the horrible Tiger offense to a dead stop. It’s going to be a brutally ugly game, and both teams are good in terms of turnover margin, but Missouri just can’t move the attack.
For the final score prediction visit Pete Fiutak’s Florida vs. Missouri game preview.
- This is Florida’s fifth 5-0 start since 1998, and the program’s first such start since 2012. In addition, this is only the sixth time since 1998 the Gators have opened SEC play with a 3-0 record.
- Missouri is first in the SEC in scoring defense, allowing just 12.0 points per game and total defense allowing just 263.6 yards per game this season.
- Florida is 3-0 this season in games decided by 7 or fewer points; UF was 2-7 in such games the past 2 seasons.