Oct. 15, 2015
|Date||Friday, October 16, 2015|
|Location||Baltimore, Md. | Reitz Arena|
|Getting There||Directions & Naval Academy Gameday Guide|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
Off To Annapolis
- The Loyola University Maryland volleyball will make the quick jaunt to Annapolis, Maryland, for its next Patriot League contest. The Greyhounds will face the U.S. Naval Academy at 7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 15, in Brown Fieldhouse.
Patriot League Network
- Friday’s game will be broadcast live on the Patriot League Network. Powered by Campus Insiders, the Patriot League Network is a free, digital platform that showcases hundreds of Patriot League games each year. Fans can watch on their computers, connected televisions, tablets or mobile devices at the link above.
Cashing In On Opportunity
- Alisha Cash had her best collegiate game Wednesday night when the Greyhounds host Patriot League front-runner American University. In a starting role on the right side, Cash finished with a career-high seven kills and .500 hitting percentage. She took 14 swings and did not commit an attack error.
- Entering Friday’s match, her previous high was four kills.
Kazalas, Cichosz Form Top Duo In League
- Stacey Kazalas and Molly Cichosz continue to form the top outside hitter pair, statistically, in the Patriot League. Kazalas leads Loyola with 242 total kills, while Cichosz is tops on the team with 3.06 kills per set.
- Cichosz and Kazalas are ranked sixth and seventh, respectively, in the Patriot League in kills per set and third and fourth in total kills in reverse order. Lehigh is the only other team in the League to have two players ranked in the top 10 of kills per set.
- Kazalas has posted 10 or more kills in 15 of the Greyhounds’ 22 matches this year, while Cichosz has done so in 14.
Dig It Like Duzey
- Micah Duzey has led the Greyhounds in digs for 20 of their 22 matches this season, posting 10 or more 14 times. Duzey ranks seventh in the Patriot League in digs per set at 3.58, a number that is up from her team-leading mark of 3.36 a year ago.