Everything you need to know about the Utah vs. Texas Tech online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
The Utah Utes and Texas Tech Red Raiders will meet for the seventh time ever when they hit the hardwood in one of the later games of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Both teams are returning four starters from last year; although both teams told different tales last season. Utah had a promising 26-9 record that came to an end when the Duke Blue Devils — eventual champions — knocked the Utes out in the Sweet 16.
Texas Tech is trying to find a winning brand of basketball for the first time since the 2009-10 season in Tubby Smith’s third year as head coach. The Red Raiders haven’t made the NCAA tournament in nine years, but a win against Utah could supply some momentum toward ending that streak this season.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Utah vs. Texas Tech online live stream, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Utah vs. Texas Tech Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Roberto Clemente Coliseum, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Date: Thursday, November 19
- Tipoff Time: 8 p.m. ET
- National TV: Watch ESPN
- Utah vs. Texas Tech Online Live Stream: WATCH ESPN, Utah Sports Radio Network (ESPN 700)
Utah should shoot lights out. Taylor and Tucker will finally find their shots, which have eluded them through the first two games. Loverdige will still get his, but he won’t quite break the 20-point mark as the Red Raiders look to get some other guys going in what should be an automatic win. Texas Tech will definitely contribute some good basketball at times, but there is a serious lack of playmaking on the Red Raiders roster, and that will plague them in this game.
For the score prediction, check out our Utah vs. Texas Tech game preview.
- Utah is 3-3 all-time against Texas Tech, but
the Red Raider have won the previous three
- Jordan Loveridge has scored 20+ points in back-to-back games for the first time since his sophomore campaign in 2013-14.
- Tubby Smith is 539-263 and in his 25th year as a head coach, but Texas Tech is the only program in which he as a losing record (28-37).
- Utah is 79-45 all-time when facing teams from
the state of Texas (NCAA Division I).