Colgate vs. Cornell live stream. Watch the matchup between the Raiders and Big Red online via Campus Insiders this Saturday at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The Big Red is looking to start 3-0 for the first time since 2008. Cornell took down Bucknell on the road in its first game of the season, 24-16. A week later, the Big Red beat Yale, 27-13.
It’s been a different story for the Colgate Raiders. They fell to Syracuse to open the season, 33-7. However, the Raiders beat Yale as well, 55-13, a week before falling to Richmond, 38-31.
This game between the Raiders and Big Red will be broadcast live on the internet on Campus Insiders. Below are notes on how to watch the contest, as well as game notes for both teams.
Colgate vs. Cornell Live Stream, TV Broadcast Info
- Venue: Andy Kerr Stadium, Hamilton, NY
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016
- Kickoff Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Colgate vs. Cornell Live Stream: Campus Insiders
Colgate Game Notes
- Colgate and Cornell have been playing football since 1896. The Big Red lead the all-time series 48-46-3, but Colgate is riding a seven-game winning streak.
- The Raiders are third nationally in fewest penalties per game at 3.3, and fifth in fewest penalty yards at 35.0. Colgate in 2015 led the Patriot League in fewest penalties at 4.8.
- Jake Melville’s 106 yards rushing last week at Richmond marked the seventh 100-yard game of his career. He’s now 22nd on the all-time Colgate rushing chart with 1,800 yards.
Cornell Game Notes
- Sophomore quarterback Dalton Banks is making his second varsity start and had his first 300-yard passing game last week en route to being named the Ivy League Offensive Player of the Week.
- Defensively, the Big Red has cut its scoring defense in half (14.5 in 2016, 29.6 in 2015) in large part due to its ability to create turnovers.