Georgetown vs. Colgate live stream. Watch the matchup online via Campus Insiders this Saturday at 1 p.m. ET.
Georgetown is the only Patriot League team without a conference victory, and enters this contest having lost seven games in a row after initially winning its first three. Its only road victory this season came against Marist on Sept. 10.
Colgate has won three of its last four games to improve to 4-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League. The Raiders are coming off a 38-17 win over Lafayette last week.
Colgate leads the all-time series with Georgetown, 12-1, and will be looking for its fifth straight victory over the Hoyas.
Georgetown vs. Colgate Live Stream, Broadcast Info
- Venue: Andy Kerr Stadium, Hamilton, NY
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016
- Kickoff Time: 1 p.m. ET
- Georgetown vs. Colgate Live Stream: Campus Insiders
Georgetown Game Notes
- They Hoyas lead the nation with four blocked punts and rank second with seven total kicks blocked. Senior Hunter Kiselick and freshman Khristian Tate are tied for the national lead with three blocked kicks apiece.
- Receiver Justin Hill will being play his final game. Hill ranks fifth in school history with 140 receptions and sixth with 1,610 receiving yards. He needs three catches to move into fourth place and 14 to slide up to second. He is 37 yards shy of moving into fifth place in career receiving yards.
- The Hoyas rank third in the FCS in red zone defense, holding the opposition out of the end zone 35 percent of the time.
Colgate Game Notes
- Brett Field was named the Patriot Leauge defensive player of the week after finishing with six tackles and a career-high three sacks in last week’s win over Lafayette. His efforts also had him in the running for the STATS national player of the week honor.
- Pat Afriyie leads the Patriot League and ranks fourth nationally in both sacks (nine) and tackles for loss (19). He’s up to third on the Colgate career chart with 23 sacks. .
- Colgate leads the Patriot League and ranks third nationally in both rushing defense (73.2 ypg) and sacks (3.6 pg).