Georgetown vs. Holy Cross live stream. Watch the matchup between the Hoyas and Crusaders online via Campus Insiders this Saturday at 1 p.m. ET.
Georgetown is the Patriot League’s only winless team in conference play at 0-3 and continues to struggle offensively. The Hoyas have lost five games in a row overall and haven’t gained more than 266 total yards in any of their last six contests.
Holy Cross has had trouble on offense lately, too, and has dropped back-to-back games. The biggest issue has been turnovers, as the Crusaders gave the ball away five times against Lehigh on Oct. 22 before having three giveaways last week against Colgate.
This game between the Hoyas and Crusaders will be broadcast live on the internet on Campus Insiders. Below is information on how to watch the contest via live stream, as well as game notes for both teams.
Georgetown vs. Holy Cross Live Stream, Broadcast Info
- Venue: Cooper Field, Washington, D.C.
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016
- Kickoff Time: 1 p.m. ET
- Georgetown vs. Holy Cross Live Stream: Campus Insiders
Georgetown Game Notes
- Georgetown has combined for 20 points in its three Patriot League games. It ranks near the bottom of the FCS averaging 16.1 points per game.
- The Hoyas rank 123rd out of 125 FCS teams in total yards per game, averaging just 236.5. They haven’t exceeded 200 in any of their last four games.
- Freshman defensive lineman Khristian Tate earned Patriot League rookie of the week honors following last week’s 17-3 loss to Lafayette. He blocked his third punt of the season and also added a tackle for loss.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- Holy Cross has been outscored 72-20 the last two weeks. It scored at least 20 points in six of its previous seven games.
- The Crusaders’ 20 turnovers are the most in the Patriot League despite having three games in which they didn’t commit a single turnover.
- Four different Holy Cross players have thrown an interception.