Princeton vs. Georgetown live stream. Watch the matchup between the Tigers and Hoyas online via Campus Insiders this Saturday at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The Tigers are looking to make it back-to-back games with a win early in the season when they travel to Washington D.C. to take on Georgetown. Princeton enters at 2-1 and is coming off a 48-13 win over Columbia last weekend.
As for the Hoyas, they’re looking to bounce back after their first loss of the season to Harvard, 31-17. Georgetown had won its first three games of the season before that against Davidson, Marist and Columbia.
This game between the Tigers and Hoyas will be broadcast live on the internet on Campus Insiders. Below are notes on how to watch the contest, as well as game notes for both teams.
Princeton vs. Georgetown Live Stream, TV Broadcast Info
- Venue: Multi-Sport Field, Washington, D.C.
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016
- Kickoff Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Princeton vs. Georgetown Live Stream: Campus Insiders
Princeton Game Notes
- The Tigers have been outgained on offense so far this season, 1,309-1,241.
- Chad Kanoff has completed 64.7 percent of his passes for 574 yards and three touchdowns.
- Princeton has rushed for 531 yards and allowed only 274 rushing yards.
Georgetown Game Notes
- The Hoyas have allowed 1,050 passing yards this season and have only compiled 695 of their own.
- Georgetown is averaging 23 points per game and allowing 19 points per game, but the Hoyas have also scored 20 points off turnovers while having only surrendered three off turnovers.
- The Hoyas’ leading rusher is Alex Valles, who has totaled 212 yards but has not scored yet.